Everton (H) - Sat 10th Feb, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just asked me mate who goes in the ground early with his lads. Toffee Lady duties are now performed by a young girl, chosen random from season ticket holders. She will, along with mascots, greet the team as they take to the pitch. Not sure if she still gives out toffees anymore though? Never seen any walk around the pitch like they used to do. I knew I had seen young girls dressed as the Toffee Lady.

So, Finally, I can say .. Yep, she is still there.
Thank you @Toffeedude. Good to hear traditions carried on even if not fully. :-)

Dyche will no doubt play a 10 man defence for most of the game hoping to frustrate City. An early goal would be very welcome, but if it doesn't come we may need to be patient.

Never easy to predict Pep's starting 11, especially with Copenhagen in mid week. I suspect we will have a few changes from the Brentford game

Dyche will no doubt play a 10 man defence for most of the game hoping to frustrate City. An early goal would be very welcome, but if it doesn't come we may need to be patient.

Never easy to predict Pep's starting 11, especially with Copenhagen in mid week. I suspect we will have a few changes from the Brentford game
You're right. Predicting Pep's starting 11 is most often wrong so i don't bother. And when i look at the team sheet i sometimes stare at it like an exam paper that i don't know the answers to.

I think Pep pretty much starts what he deems his best starting 11

Ederson
Kyle
Dias
2 of Stones Ake and Gvardiol

Rodri

KDB
Bernardo
Phil
Julian
Erling

More simply put, Mondays team with maybe John coming in for Gvardiol or Ake, to avoid the EDS (Eccles Death Stare)

Ederson
Kyle
Dias

Rodri

KDB
Bernardo
Phil
Julian
Erling

More simply put, Mondays team with maybe John coming in for Gvardiol or Ake, to avoid the EDS (Eccles Death Stare)
I reckon John starts here for sure since he hasn't played on Monday. Otherwise, maybe Josko ahead of Nathan because whoever plays here doesn't start against Copenhagen, and we probably prefer Akes experience in the CL. I am sure Pep doesn't want to take any chances against Copenhagen in that 1st leg.

I reckon John starts here for sure since he hasn't played on Monday. Otherwise, maybe Josko ahead of Nathan because whoever plays here doesn't start against Copenhagen, and we probably prefer Akes experience in the CL. I am sure Pep doesn't want to take any chances against Copenhagen in that 1st leg.
I think he may see tomorrow as a tougher prospect than Tuesday?

Ederson
Kyle
Dias

Rodri

KDB
Bernardo
Phil
Julian
Erling

John Stones is worth 2 of anyone else and Josep Guardiola had better put him in the team tomorrow because I’ve just found out that I can’t shout at Dyche as he has a touchline ban tomorrow!! So Pep will be my target… oh heckle meckle I can’t keep that up. I could never shout at Pep.

But I could still do the stare!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.