Everton (H) - Sat 10th Feb, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we fucking smash them.

I can see them parking the bus hoping to frustrate us, so an early goal would be nice but if not we’ll have to stay disciplined and break them down as we usually do with these kind of teams.

Sitting in 306 for this one.

I think Pep pretty much starts what he deems his best starting 11

Ederson
Kyle
Dias
2 of Stones Ake and Gvardiol

Rodri

KDB
Bernardo
Phil
Julian
Erling

More simply put, Mondays team with maybe John coming in for Gvardiol or Ake, to avoid the EDS (Eccles Death Stare)
I would personally drop Bernardo after Mondays piss poor showing .

I reckon John starts here for sure since he hasn't played on Monday. Otherwise, maybe Josko ahead of Nathan because whoever plays here doesn't start against Copenhagen, and we probably prefer Akes experience in the CL. I am sure Pep doesn't want to take any chances against Copenhagen in that 1st leg.
Surely we should give a start to Grealish given he didn’t play v Brentford? £100million wasted if we don’t play him ??? Maybe in place of Bernie who wasn’t quite 100%??

Doku will start, and wouldn’t surprise me if Jack does as well. I can see Julian and Bernie on the bench for this.

Surely we should give a start to Grealish given he didn’t play v Brentford? £100million wasted if we don’t play him ??? Maybe in place of Bernie who wasn’t quite 100%??
What are you on about? Money wasted because he doesn't play a game.? No mention of his 42 games last season, the season we did the treble. I do agree about Bernardo, he looks shattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.