No injuries
No cards
90 minutes for John
60 minutes for Akanji
20 minutes for Jack
60 minute rest for Kev
60 minutes rest for Bernard
2 goals for Vikingo

We can only look after ourselves. A very successful day.
Far too sensible a post for BM. I think I'll have to ban you for it. We can't have positivity on here.

Such a poor set-up in the first half, I know we have to rotate and rest players, and not sure what happened to Kova, but I think by playing Akanji and Stones in the hybrid role really sucked away the creativity. They are great at the role but both together slow us down too much. Subs worked well and moving Phil inside really made a difference. Overall happy with the result against a typically negative Dyche team.

Clean sheet victory.
No injuries
No cards
90 minutes for John
60 minutes for Akanji
20 minutes for Jack
60 minute rest for Kev
60 minutes rest for Bernard
2 goals for Vikingo

We can only look after ourselves. A very successful day.

And went top of the league for the first time since November, even if it was brief, it’s a psychological gauntlet thrown down.

I thought we were poor first half against Brentford. But that today was awful first half. Doku only dangerous player. Pep picking Nunes Alvarez and Akanji centrally behind Haaland meant no technical quality or service for Erling.

Second half subs made some difference. Tempo and fluency got better. The big lesson should be one of Phil or KDB must be central in all games. And the Alvarez midfield / 10 experiment needs to be put down permanently. I can’t remember hating a Pep selection as much as the constant shoehorning of him into every fucking team.

Other than that. Splendid win. Braut is beautiful. We’re doing the double treble. :)

Poor starting lineup and set up but well done Pep for making the necessary changes.

2 quality goals from the Viking, great win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.