TNT Sports

Have they? He was commentating on Chanpions and Europa league games in the week and does a fair bit of their Italian games.
He’s done various things down the years but he’s best around the Boxing. As per the OP the boxing coverage is much poorer for losing him…. Not got the brains they were born with!! Made their product much worse in the name of diversity!!

He’s done various things down the years but he’s best around the Boxing. As per the OP the boxing coverage is much poorer for losing him…. Not got the brains they were born with!! Made their product much worse in the name of diversity!!
I think that even if I listened to his commentary on boxing that it’d be lost on me as I’ve never learned much about that sport.

He sounds quite similar to Ian Darke to my ear. He just pronounces foreign names in a slightly different way and doesn’t mention how much City spend as much!

That was pathetic....the commentary, the editing, the scripting How the hell did they get Champions League?

Some quotes from Lucy?

"Center backs will head the ball all day, full backs will as well."

"Foden can look over his left shoulder and to his right. He can look both ways"

As for the debacle of the commentators/TNT thinking they were onto something for 2 mins about it not being a corner for the first goal? That was just diabolical....and the whole set up should be shut down.

What happened at half time when it jumped all over the place?

I literally only have the subscription at this point to watch Champions League.

That was pathetic....the commentary, the editing, the scripting How the hell did they get Champions League?

Some quotes from Lucy?

"Center backs will head the ball all day, full backs will as well."

"Foden can look over his left shoulder and to his right. He can look both ways"

As for the debacle of the commentators/TNT thinking they were onto something for 2 mins about it not being a corner for the first goal? That was just diabolical....and the whole set up should be shut down.

What happened at half time when it jumped all over the place?

I literally only have the subscription at this point to watch Champions League.
Without sounding all Joey Barton, Lucy is horrible and always has been. No idea how she gets so many games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.