TNT Sports

At least when people are moaning about co-commentators, we know that there hasn’t been a VAR debating point as of yet.

They got rid of Paul Dempsey, one of Britain’s premier sports broadcasters and the best boxing anchor we’ve had on any channel for the last quarter of a century, and replaced him with Laura Wood.

If I wanna watch sub standard flirting from ok looking girls I’ll watch love island. Why do we have them presenting sport when a guy with the depth of knowledge, experience and high intellect of Dempsey who can ask the right questions and make pertinent comments is sidelined.

The lunatics are running the asylum

They got rid of Paul Dempsey, one of Britain’s premier sports broadcasters and the best boxing anchor we’ve had on any channel for the last quarter of a century, and replaced him with Laura Wood.

If I wanna watch sub standard flirting from ok looking girls I’ll watch love island. Why do we have them presenting sport when a guy with the depth of knowledge, experience and high intellect of Dempsey who can ask the right questions and make pertinent comments is sidelined.

The lunatics are running the asylum
Have they? He was commentating on Chanpions and Europa league games in the week and does a fair bit of their Italian games.

Have they? He was commentating on Chanpions and Europa league games in the week and does a fair bit of their Italian games.
He still commentates on the footy which isn’t really his oeuvre as he might say ! But he’s been gone from the boxing for a couple of months at least.

Big loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.