9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

I'm a fan of his despite what some on here say, but some of the excuses made for him in comparison to others are fucking comical. He's one of the highest-paid players in the world. He needs to be better. In his defense, he's got a strong track record, but if he were a striker out of our academy, there's ZERO chance that people would be as kind as they're being. That's undeniable.
You’re a waste of bandwidth.

I'm a fan of his despite what some on here say, but some of the excuses made for him in comparison to others are fucking comical. He's one of the highest-paid players in the world. He needs to be better. In his defense, he's got a strong track record, but if he were a striker out of our academy, there's ZERO chance that people would be as kind as they're being. That's undeniable.
Not still trying to bang the drum of academy versus not , it is a nonsense arguement

Apart from that run last autumn where he scored three consecutive hat-tricks in three home games, he's always been a 4 goals every 5 games kinda striker for us. As long as he sticks to that (insane) track record he'll race towards Sergio's record.

He's amazing our Erl, he done wonders for us last season, he'll be back to his Viking best in no time.

He’s a goal a game in his last 2 games, lest we forget
The mindset to try and pick out faults is alien to me. I mean, actually go out of your way to find negatives on a player like Haaland tells a story.
I think some people genuinely believe they are some sort of footballing guru who sees things others can’t.
Just to make it clear, we all see it but most don’t give a fuck and are happy to have the best CF in world football breaking records for us on an almost weekly basis.
Football is fun when you want it to be..

I’m conflicted on my view of Haaland.
Can‘t deny that he is a brilliant finisher and we did the treble with him last season.
Having said that I find the way the game often goes on around him frustrating to watch.
Last night was a classic example. First touch of the ball was 28 minutes into the game.
Total number of touches 18 out of 830 as a team with 80% possession.
I think we perform better as a team with Alvarez. We did win all eleven games without EH playing some of the best football all season.
Everton game was a hard watch but Haaland scores twice, deemed to be the hero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.