9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

It’s not him but we arent playing to his strengths, he isn’t a poacher he’s a counter attacking machine, when teams sit back like that it’s faster paced football we need and like when he was injured we looked more fluid against teams doing that, you can see when Haaland is playing they are almost obsessed with finding him, even if they are in a better position to shoot, that doesn’t happen with the false 9 system everyone has a go. I know he scored an ungodly amount last year but this year they are putting two on him, which should free up others to go for goal but they don’t.

Where the fuck have I said change our playing style, in fact I prefer our style when he’s not in the team, faster and fluid. He’s a great goal scorer but not a great footballer, yet.

Oh, I just smile... ^_^

--------------------------------------

Btw, here what's Pep himself said, so please tell him that "it's faster paced football we need", to better suit "counter attacking machine" (clip at 3:20)

Last edited:
Seriously take the fee from Madrid and run.

After his inhuman form last season he is way too unreliable in front of goal and way to poor of a footballer to justify playing week in week out

He might be the worst header I've ever seen from a big man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.