Northern Ireland premier league 23/24

Coleraine won 1 game in about 14 now. Calls for manager to be sacked rumours are he has loads of clauses in his contract which means club can't afford to sack him. New investment due in summer.

Coleraine v linfield (chipeaters) on BBC tonight . Expecting Coleraine to lose by at least 3. One win in about 16, Linfield and all their IFA money fighting for the title

Friday night on iplayer is always a joy, looking forward to tonights game, maybe Coleraine will get a boost from the new owners, I still fancy Linfield this year but Larne and Cliftonville have impressed me, I must get over there to watch a few games and get some new grounds in.

Friday night on iplayer is always a joy, looking forward to tonights game, maybe Coleraine will get a boost from the new owners, I still fancy Linfield this year but Larne and Cliftonville have impressed me, I must get over there to watch a few games and get some new grounds in.
Dull as dishwater this game, the flares have been the most exciting part of the evenings 'entertainment" so far.

Reactions: ob
I didn’t know this thread was here but I’d just like to say Come on the Glens.

And Feeney must go.
Mate, just drove passed the Oval and the now non-existent Park Avenue and was reminiscing about our many, many adventures….and cups of tea with Ooh Aah Glen Little

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.