Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I thought we were better than that. Raheem especially has been a big part of our recent success. I wonder if those whose used to sing He’s Top Of The League were booing today.
I clapped him off and also Palmer too as a local lad .
Nice one pal.

If we can’t give a nice round of applause to a guy who’s won as many trophies with us as Raz has then who can we applaud

It’s staggering for me how Pep must believe it works I feel for the guys as he is making them look poor players
Agree. We had 3 top international midfielders in Bernie, Nunes and Kovacic on the bench. So why play Akanji and Alvarez in those roles. It just exposes Rodri & Kev, especially against an aggressive midfield like Chelsea’s.

If Haaland isn’t scoring we struggle to beat teams. Not enough goals from other players.

Man for man we are better than Arses or scousers but for some reason we’re not as clinical. It’s been an issue for some time but last season Haaland made up for that. Previously it’s cost us games but fortunately we were still so far ahead we could still win titles, just not always as comfortably as we perhaps should.

Unfortunately the summer transfers weakened us attacking-wise so the two rivals have caught up. Missing out on Bellingham was a real kick in the balls.

Pep has been obsessed with certain players this season, to our detriment:

Doku
Alvarez
Walker

For whatever season, they have found themselves undroppable even when it’s blatantly not working.

The team is unbalanced, there isn’t the control we have seen previously, Haaland has been nullified (I will give him a pass tonight due to bereavement).

Could see this coming. We’ve had a relatively easy run of fixtures lately and I’ve been fearful we will be found out against better sides until Pep sorts himself out. Because much of what’s gone wrong this season is on him.

Pep has been obsessed with certain players this season, to our detriment:

Doku
Alvarez
Walker

For whatever season, they have found themselves undroppable even when it’s blatantly not working.

The team is unbalanced, there isn’t the control we have seen previously, Haaland has been nullified (I will give him a pass tonight due to bereavement).

Could see this coming. We’ve had a relatively easy run of fixtures lately and I’ve been fearful we will be found out against better sides until Pep sorts himself out. Because much of what’s gone wrong this season is on him.

I don’t think you’re as good this season…maybe I’m wrong but we’ll see…you don‘t move the ball quick enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.