Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Pathetic...Haaland the most lethal attacker my ass...2 points against this team is reallly reallly really poor.
Chelsea have been decent in both games… they were good value for the point today - MP got his tactics spot on - yes Haaland takes his chances and/or not another inept referee and we could have won it but credit to Chelsea they had a plan and executed it well

Chelsea have been decent in both games… they were good value for the point today - MP got his tactics spot on - yes Haaland takes his chances and/or not another inept referee and we could have won it but credit to Chelsea they had a plan and executed it well
To be fair to them, they should have won it really. Their clear chances missed were better than ours.

I’m embarrassed to be a city fan reading these comments, bunch of wet wipes.
I though we were shite today and a point was a good result.
We will be 1 point off top this time on Tuesday and odds on to win the league.

It's quite reactionary to come on here kicking off when we don't win our first game in months. We didn't play brilliantly, but it's not really changed anything. Title still in our hands.

I'm still completely bemused by the handball incident at the end. It was so blatant. I can't understand how it wasn't overturned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.