Queues outside M1 turnstiles and over the top security

pissing down like stairods and the wanker still wanted me to drop my hood and open the zip on my coat right the way down. When I said no not in this weather the tosser said you’re not coming in then. Fortunately when i said I want a supervisor, who said, just let him in. Morons

And there you have it.

Well done Bluwes.

Something new at M1 yesterday. The steward said 'Do you consent to a search' before commencing. As he had a weird sort of Geordie accent and was mumbling he had to say it twice before I understood what he was asking me.

There is no statutory right of search by stewards; either within sports stadia or events arena. Searching as a condition of entry relies on the willingness of the individual to participate in that search and refusal to enter should they decline.

It must be stressed that stewards are agents of the organisers. They are NOT police. Therefore: Though they should take all reasonable steps to prevent disorder or breaches of the peace, they must NOT exceed the powers of the ordinary private person

I’m in CB level 2, always greet the Steward with a bit of politeness as do a lot of people and we get treated well, it’s a 2 way thing, those people are probably working for minimum wage, it doesn’t take much to make them feel appreciated, give it a go

Cheers, although I'm reluctant to try a print at home ticket ticket at N1 in case it doesn't work.

Given there's always major queues at M1 and I've never really noticed big queues at N1, is it officially set up that block 318 is N1 and blocks 314 (part), 315 -317 are M1?
For the 3rd tier you can use both N1 and M1

There is no statutory right of search by stewards; either within sports stadia or events arena. Searching as a condition of entry relies on the willingness of the individual to participate in that search and refusal to enter should they decline.

It must be stressed that stewards are agents of the organisers. They are NOT police. Therefore: Though they should take all reasonable steps to prevent disorder or breaches of the peace, they must NOT exceed the powers of the ordinary private person

Someone should show that to showsec. I'll never forget what them scum bags did to that old chap for standing in 109 (think it was about 2009-2010?)

Last edited:
Someone should show that to showsec. I'll never forget what them scum bags did to that old chap for standing in 109 (thing it was about 2009-2010?)
@BlueMoonRisin’ was nearby I think. I watched it all from the front of 211.

Showsec cunts since Maine Road (Fuck Off Showsec chants every home game)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.