PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hi guys I am new on here, although I am a lifelong city fan, my first game was Tottenham at home, we won 5-2, iconic game, Brian Horton was the manager at the time, I have decided to come on to let you fellow city fans know that this is a topic I am really passionate about, just wanting to let people know that I feel like us as fans have kind of been left in the dark over these charges, and so I have personally gone out of my way to approach some of the senior people at city as to what will happen in regards to these charges, just before Christmas I approached Omar Barrada after a leauge home game, he was walking with his 2 kids to his car parked in the car park facing the main entrance of the Colin bell stand, I asked him that me and other sections of the city fan base are a little worried over these charges, he said don’t worry about it, we have nothing to hide, I also approached Tixi most recently after the Everton game, I asked him the same question, his response was Ahh Rubbish!! Rubbish!! I have even asked Mike summerbee and he said don’t worry about it!! The feeling I get from the club is that they are really not worrisome about this whole case, unlike some city fans like me who are worried typical city will resurface and we get the book thrown at us, anyway just thought I would let fans on here know, also this is my first post on here, took a lot for me to post this, but just felt I had to let people know,
I’ve just finished a Zoom with Pep and he has corroborated everything you’ve said.
The only slight doubt he had was about Barrada and where he parks. Pep said Barrada normally got picked up by Tommy Booth.
Everything else though - take it to the bank.

Hi guys I am new on here, although I am a lifelong city fan, my first game was Tottenham at home, we won 5-2, iconic game, Brian Horton was the manager at the time, I have decided to come on to let you fellow city fans know that this is a topic I am really passionate about, just wanting to let people know that I feel like us as fans have kind of been left in the dark over these charges, and so I have personally gone out of my way to approach some of the senior people at city as to what will happen in regards to these charges, just before Christmas I approached Omar Barrada after a leauge home game, he was walking with his 2 kids to his car parked in the car park facing the main entrance of the Colin bell stand, I asked him that me and other sections of the city fan base are a little worried over these charges, he said don’t worry about it, we have nothing to hide, I also approached Tixi most recently after the Everton game, I asked him the same question, his response was Ahh Rubbish!! Rubbish!! I have even asked Mike summerbee and he said don’t worry about it!! The feeling I get from the club is that they are really not worrisome about this whole case, unlike some city fans like me who are worried typical city will resurface and we get the book thrown at us, anyway just thought I would let fans on here know, also this is my first post on here, took a lot for me to post this, but just felt I had to let people know,
Welcome aboard Bruvver! A good first post mate. Good to have you onboard.

Already I have noticed other fans on here taking the mick as they say, i have posted in good faith, i approached the people in question as I genuinely feel us fans have been left to bare the front of this whole saga off the media and rival fans, and so I asked them myself, and as I posted earlier, they all seemed not worried about this whole case, I just thought I would share it with you fellow blues, but clearly there are some on here who have taken issue with it,
There are some on here see a rag lurking round every corner. Mind you, they turn a new one every week, as I said to Soriano in Macdonalds.

Get every charge dropped then sign mbappe then watch in delight the rest of the prem go into meltdown it would be fucking beautiful
I’ve never wanted Mbappe but if when we’re cleared I hope we announce the signing 5 minutes later.
I wanna see the meltdown.
I wanna see the tears.
I wanna see “I’m done with football” : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.