Brentford (H) - Tues 20th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a fair bit of height and muscle to counter Brentford (see the goal down there), and it's three changes on the side that started in London. Always difficult playing the same opponent so soon again, just 15 days; Everton were a much tougher proposition when they came recently. That said, Bobb should be able to link well and pose a new problem.

It’s basically like playing with 9 men when Alvarez plays no10. I can understand erling not being involved so much but it’s inexcusable for your no 10 to ghost through games as Alvarez has done playing there all season
That’s totally unfair. No player should have an excuse to ghost through any game. When Haaland was out injured. Alvarez was excellent. In my opinion he has been played out of position for the last few games and has struggled to get to grips with a midfield role.

Not sure about that line up to be fair.

It looks like Alvarez can do no wrong in Peps eyes, i thought he would be left out tonight.
Totally agree mate, I’d start Kev against this lot, we need him to unlock their low block ..
Alvarez isn’t working for me at the moment …
I’d maybe bring him on with 20 mins to go ..

Pep knows best I guess.. Watch out for the shithouse Maupay, he will be on the WUM big time with Toney from the first whistle … !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.