Brentford (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Reckon this will be a fun one. That was a win, when clearly we're playing fucking shit, so thats the main thing.

notes:

1. Haaland is not the fucking problem.
2. Haaland is not the fucking problem.

Pep needs to grow some bollocks to drop Walker and Alvarez. Seeing Walker playing RW is killing my enthusiasm to watch us at the minute. Alvarez doesn’t really know what to do, it’s a shame because he’s a class player but Haaland plays when he’s fit. I actually liked the look of Bobb tonight, I’m surprised he got subbed.

The line up tonight looked strange and top end seemed disjointed for most of the game.
Thought Phil looked better in the few minutes after Alvares went off.
3 pts is 3 pts.
Got a sneaky feeling luton might nick something tomorrow night, with the dippers looking at the cup final sunday and have a couple of injuries to contend with
Would be nice but it’s not gonna happen mate, pigfuck will do whatever it takes to send Klopp off with the title this year ..!

Great win, especially given we were not clicking and Brentford were determined to interrupt any attempts to actually play a game of football. I was particularly critical of Akanji at weekend, but he was great on that left sided role tonight..

Special mention to the referee, awarding a foul against foden because the opponent decided to jump three foot in the air with nobody around him. How can he even have thought he saw contact? He guessed, or worse. Plus having a stern word with that same defender about pulling Haaland before every corner was taken, only to actually let him do it anyway when the corner comes in. I mean, why bother? He may as well have said at the start of the match "look lads, I haven't got a clue what I'm doing, I just won a competition for most Lego bricks stuffed up my bum!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.