Best Ever Headed City Goal

Aguero’s header at Wembley against Chelsea must be worth a mention.

Think my favourite will always be Ian Bishop’s one though. Always gets less love than the 5th goal that day.

Quinn v United in the Maine Road game - 2 nil up at half time and lost 3-2

Dzeko at White Hart Lane

Aguero v Chelsea in cup semi final at Wembley

those 3 spring to mind, probably all been mentioned?

Dave Watson Vs Ipswich Town 1977
The only people who don’t say this are the people who haven’t seen it, or weren’t there. I was in Row 10 behind the goal. It was the strongest header I’ve ever seen in my FOC life. Think Elano free kick with Dave Watson’s head!

Can’t believe we are on page 26. Thread ended on page 1! ;-)

The only people who don’t say this are the people who haven’t seen it, or weren’t there. I was in Row 10 behind the goal. It was the strongest header I’ve ever seen in my FOC life. Think Elano free kick with Dave Watson’s head!

Can’t believe we are on page 26. Thread ended on page 1! ;-)
Well it's pushing towards 50 years since Dave scored that headed goal vs Ipswich Town.
So it just shows what a remarkable goal it was, if people are still mentioning it almost half a century later.

Macken at Spurs as it was part of THAT comeback (was it the winner?) and Kompany v the rags even though I missed it queuing for a drink.

I lived in London when we won the title in 2012 and a West Ham fan started a conversation with me on the tube home. I think they had Cardiff in the play offs and I hate them as all my Welsh family are Swansea. We had a good laugh. Always liked West Ham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.