Carabao Cup Final 2024 | Sun 25th February

Although many City fans will disagree, I think he’s a great centre half and I’d have him at City team any day, although I think he has lost a bit of pace with that bad injury.
I think most people recognise he's a great CB. What we tend to have an issue with was dippers (and pundits) trying to claim he's the best CB in PL history after a couple of good seasons.

Get fucked. I hate them more than anyone but they've got half a team out there and won.
They're playing the rent boys for fuck sake, Citys Womens team would have beat that shower of shite today*
*No offence to the Womens team by the way as I love watching them.

Chelsea have no identity and no coherent style of play. That's what the manager needs to deliver.

Not sure why people seem so surprised at how shit Chelsea were?

They’re a bottom half of the table team. And have been for two years.
Mainly because against us, the CHAMPIONS, they played well and fought like mad so by rights should have beaten l’pool considering the team they put out. If they would have played the same way against them, they would have won the match today.

hope Chelsea players start to question management of lack of CL, lack of serious PL performance. many left CL teams to join the Chelsea project and they may have been described-sold a serious project of fighting for league titles, playing CL etc.

they have a huge fight on their hand to finish top9 this season with signifiancantly higher wage bill then some of their rivals like Wolves, Brighton, barcodes, villa, spurs etc. and much bigger transfer spend too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.