Carabao Cup Final 2024 | Sun 25th February

Fair fucks to Liverpool, all the kids on and dominated.
Not quite all the kids they still had the likes of Jota, Gakpo, Van Dijk,Endo, Gravenberch, MacAllister, Gakpo, Robertson, Konate and Diaz. All have quite a substantial amount of Premier League experience. And they did ride their luck slightly in extra time with Chelsea not able to finish.

How the fuck is Sturridge a failed footballer a pundit expert on football.Time Spit,rat,Rednapp jr,Richards were all fucked off.

Im certain they get people that will piss people off, it creates conversations on Twitter etc and is basically free advertising for them. I know pissheads in the pub that have better opinions than some of these clowns

Not quite all the kids they still had the likes of Jota, Gakpo, Van Dijk,Endo, Gravenberch, MacAllister, Gakpo, Robertson, Konate and Diaz. All have quite a substantial amount of Premier League experience. And they did ride their luck slightly in extra time with Chelsea not able to finish.

Jota is injured.

as was gravenberch.
Fair play dippers, they got the job done with young players. The hard core dipper fans will know its not really one of their favorite trophies but to win it with kids makes it more satisfying.
If that was us doing what the tramps did today and pulled it off with throwing the kids on I'd be buzzing.

as was gravenberch.
Fair play dippers, they got the job done with young players. The hard core dipper fans will know its not really one of their favorite trophies but to win it with kids makes it more satisfying.

Yes a trophy is a trophy. I was always made up to win it because it's early in the season and means you don't end up potless. It kind of takes the pressure off a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.