2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Captains performance tonight.
LOL.

I mean, honestly... Did you even watch the match?

Don't get me wrong. It was a great pass to Kevin, albeit it was a ton of space to make said pass, but otherwise, ALL of Luton's attacks came down his side, and he was, as always, a blackhole from an attacking standpoint.

I've said it before, but if he was an academy prospect, there's zero chance he'd still be starting, given his performances this season.

LOL.

I mean, honestly... Did you even watch the match?

Don't get me wrong. It was a great pass to Kevin, albeit it was a ton of space to make said pass, but otherwise, ALL of Luton's attacks came down his side, and he was, as always, a blackhole from an attacking standpoint.

I've said it before, but if he was an academy prospect, there's zero chance he'd still be starting, given his performances this season.
vsechlapy-fishing.gif
Behave yourself ffs. Have a night off. You've earned it.

Behave yourself ffs. Have a night off. You've earned it.
No one is fishing for anything... He's been below par, to put it nicely, all season. If he's not locking down his side as he's done in the past, he's borderline useless.

That a player, our captain at that, who publicly admitted, "it's all about the years", is defended so admittedly is baffling.

No one is fishing for anything... He's been below par, to put it nicely, all season. If he's not locking down his side as he's done in the past, he's borderline useless.

That a player, our captain at that, who publicly admitted, "it's all about the years", is defended so admittedly is baffling.
Good grief. You walked right into it.

Are you his missus, or has he shagged yours ? You sound like it.

He was OK tonight, not anywhere near our best player, have a night off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.