FA Cup QF Draw | Newcastle (H) | Sat 16 Mar 17:30

Intresting to read there pre-draw, and post-draw thoughts. We really do put almighty fear into others. Evidently.

"FA have already confirmed that Newcastle have drawn Man City and announced that as there are no replays if the tie is level after 90 minutes it will be decided on the day by determining how many Gallagher brothers support each club. More as we get it.. "

hahaha...

My, ahem, beloved is set on booking a holiday to clash with the quarter final weekend (I know, I know. I should grow a pair etc). I'm unsure what my options are when it comes to transferring a cup ticket to a third party or if indeed it's possible at all! As a seasoncard holder and cup scheme member, I don't receive a ticket by email of course but have it loaded onto my digital card. Alternatively, I would make it available via the Ticket Exchange process but I don't think it extends to cup ties.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cup scheme holders can transfer tickets to Friends & Family members - the Xfer window opens about a week before the game ( a shorter period than PL games )

How do you know we get Rags or Chelsea if we win ?.
You've misunderstood,my bad. I was wondering which other two teams likely to be left in, not even assuming we win v Barcodes. Hopefully we do.Whoever wins the Red Cheeks match will get either Chavs or Leicester/ Coventry. I will assume Chavs win because they get 99% home draws in every domestic cup competition.

You've misunderstood,my bad. I was wondering which other two teams likely to be left in, not even assuming we win v Barcodes. Hopefully we do.Whoever wins the Red Cheeks match will get either Chavs or Leicester/ Coventry. I will assume Chavs win because they get 99% home draws in every domestic cup competition.
I'm not making any sense to myself here! I am basically trying to say whatever happens in the semi draw we are likely to be flecked over. Especially if we are away in Europe, as has usually been the case near semi final weekend.

"FA have already confirmed that Newcastle have drawn Man City and announced that as there are no replays if the tie is level after 90 minutes it will be decided on the day by determining how many Gallagher brothers support each club. More as we get it.. "

hahaha...
Love this comment ' All football is predetermined for storyline purposes'.

Was Scotland v England not on at the same time as City v Bournemouth last Saturday.
Only thing we can take is that City will be a different day front the rags.
The Bournemouth game was on Sky. The 6 Nations is on ITV and BBC. Can see us playing Friday night.

I have never been to the current Coventry stadium. I went to Highfield Road loads of times.

I lived there for six years in the late 1970s and early 1980s and was an elected member of Coventry City Council for the last three of those years. Back then the site of the current stadium was the Foleshill Gas Works.

I would like to go to a match at the Coventry stadium at some stage. Not likely to happen this year!
Definitely not happening this season, sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.