FA Cup QF Draw | Newcastle (H) | Sat 16 Mar 17:30

The Bournemouth game was on Sky. The 6 Nations is on ITV and BBC. Can see us playing Friday night.
The early Six Nations game (2:15pm) is on BBC but the two later kickoffs (4:45pm and 8:00pm) are both ITV.
As the Newcastle game will presumably be on BBC, no reason why it can’t be later on Saturday unless they’re worried viewer numbers might be seriously impacted by going head to head with the rugby.

"FA have already confirmed that Newcastle have drawn Man City and announced that as there are no replays if the tie is level after 90 minutes it will be decided on the day by determining how many Gallagher brothers support each club. More as we get it.. "

hahaha...
Screenshot_20240229_093050_Google.jpg

Can't do that Brighton play on the Thursday in Europe.
Excellent! Gives us a nice respite and recovery for a full strength team, with a few getting “niggles & injuries” in the game for the international break that follows!!

The early Six Nations game (2:15pm) is on BBC but the two later kickoffs (4:45pm and 8:00pm) are both ITV.
As the Newcastle game will presumably be on BBC, no reason why it can’t be later on Saturday unless they’re worried viewer numbers might be seriously impacted by going head to head with the rugby.
I think that lead us towards being Saturday tea-time on BBC. They wont be worried by a clash - in fact might want it to mess up ITV viewing figures. But in this day and age it doesnt matter - last Saturday I had two televisons side by side so that I could watch Scotland and City win. And this week we have had football on both BBC1 and ITV1 at the same time - much to the annoyance of those who don't like football. Or (my hope) Friday evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.