United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2:1 and no injuries is enough for me.

We may win big but we may fail to win too. We are the much better team, everybody knows it, but it's football. They are not really worse than Chelsea and are better than, say, Brentford.

I felt we were going to win by at least 3 goals last season and wrote it in the pre-match thread. Don't know what to expect on Sunday, as we haven't won vs a top 6 team at home so far, despite being the better team vs Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea.

3 pts and I'm happy. The best way to humiliate them is to win 4 titles in a row, why not another Treble too.

If we go 2-3 goals up, we'll try to save energy for the next games. The aim is to win the big trophies.

Got the feeling the scoreline will be closer than most on here think.
2-1 City

Reactions: dom
2:1 and no injuries is enough for me.

We may win big but we may fail to win too. We are the much better team, everybody knows it, but it's football. They are not really worse than Chelsea and are better than, say, Brentford.

I felt we were going to win by at least 3 goals last season and wrote it in the pre-match thread. Don't know what to expect on Sunday, as we haven't won vs a top 6 team at home so far, despite being the better team vs Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea.

3 pts and I'm happy. The best way to humiliate them is to win 4 titles in a row, why not another Treble too.

If we go 2-3 goals up, we'll try to save energy for the next games. The aim is to win the big trophies.
This vile mob,aided & abetted by all the corrupted authorities, are at best a true mid table team.

We can beat them AND conserve energy by resting players mid game.

Perhaps Pep will truly humiliate them by playing keep ball with 10 men for the last 15 minutes.

Olaa....Olaa....Olaa !!

Reactions: dom
We know Ten Bob the fraud will park the bus then play for transition using Rashford on the left and garnacho on the right breaking! Get a couple up early we could score 5/6 goals if not it be a nervy close game
They were my thoughts, create chances and convert them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.