United (H) - 3 Mar 2024

Hi I'm looking for 3 tickets,
2 need to be next to each other as I have a child, and a single anywhere, priority is the 2 together.
I'l be outside the stadium tomorrow in the hope of finding a seller so please keep me in mind for those who are unable to make it last minute.

Can't get on there unless you have match day membership, which I refuse to pay.

You can't get a ticket to any game without a match day membership. You clearly don't go to any games but expect to be able to get a ticket for the biggest game of the season. AND, if you buy a membership, you get a discount on the price of a ticket so it pays for itself

You can't get a ticket to any game without a match day membership. You clearly don't go to any games but expect to be able to get a ticket for the biggest game of the season. AND, if you buy a membership, you get a discount on the price of a ticket so it pays for itself
I buy tickets off this forum pal. So as long as I have my membership number then I can get tickets transferred via friends and family. I am a field engineer so my work shifts are all over the place and I can be anywhere in the world from one week to the next, so just look on here for tickets when I can make it. Fuck city charging 35 per season without the guarantee of tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.