United (H) - 3 Mar 2024

One available in 240 Row A. £77 face value. Sent by email with mobile ticket to download. PM if interested.

Edit: Sold meant 201 not 240

Last edited:
Anybody know the single selling face value of 2nd tier East Stand , block 241 . My mate has two that he thinks won’t get used .
Cant promise but it’s highly probable I’ll be putting them on in the morning.
Obviously need a City account to transfer them .
Withdrawn , sorry .
He’s able to make it now .
Apologies for getting people’s hopes up .
My bad

Been refreshing the o/s for a hour or so every day this week and just managed to just secure one. One will crop up every 4/5 minutes but it's a complete lottery if you're able to get it in your basket or so. If your patient, it will pay off - but has taken a fair chunk of time this week. Good luck!
Ha if only.i have been on since 8 thus morning..must have missed out on at least 20btickeys,and was scammed last night so think I'm going to give up .but annoyed have been to all but 1 home games thiscseasoj..and gave tickets for all remaining home games.. really thought I'd get a ticket first Derby in 3 years I will miss..sob story over haha..ps if anyone could help me sort a ticket I would be ecstatic..haha

1709404494164.pngSome available on this site now, if people are that desperate.

Ha if only.i have been on since 8 thus morning..must have missed out on at least 20btickeys,and was scammed last night so think I'm going to give up .but annoyed have been to all but 1 home games thiscseasoj..and gave tickets for all remaining home games.. really thought I'd get a ticket first Derby in 3 years I will miss..sob story over haha..ps if anyone could help me sort a ticket I would be ecstatic..haha
Was it someone from here who scammed you, mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.