United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

phil foden for future city manager please

It's the start of the 2045/46 season...

After Pep Guardiola's 30 year dominant reign as Manchester City manager, it's now time for his apprentice Phil Foden to finally take charge in the dugout.
1000031781.jpg
As a player he won more honours than any other player in football history, now in charge of his boyhood team he looks to replicate the success of arguably the greatest manager in history.

We can all hope and dream (:

That goal is Rashford in a nutshell. He smashes it as hard as he can - if it goes in it's spectacular, if it doesn't it goes I to Row Z. More often than not it's Row Z.

As for Foden, let's see him at Anfield before bestowing stuff like 'best player in the world' on him.
Foden has gone alright there in the past, sure you're not getting him mixed up with an ex player ;-)

Felt we should have battered them, they're are shite just like Chelsea and if I'm being honest the dippers are too.

Problem that we have this season (IMO) is that Pep picks a perfect 9 or 10 in the starting line-up but there's always that one player that upsets the whole balance of the team, I'll get hate for this but, Doku, Alvarez (CAM) and Walker (In some games) are a negative and shouldn't be starting big games.
We did batter them

It's the start of the 2045/46 season...

After Pep Guardiola's 30 year dominant reign as Manchester City manager, it's now time for his apprentice Phil Foden to finally take charge in the dugout.
View attachment 109007
As a player he won more honours than any other player in football history, now in charge of his boyhood team he looks to replicate the success of arguably the greatest manager in history.

We can all hope and dream (:
Post made my day.

To be honest though I see Kdb as a manager more than Phil Foden but who knows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.