27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Foden, despite being two years younger has played a dozen more games in his senior career, all of which are PL. Nunes played 36 times for a very average Wolves and is now making a huge step up. There is a very good player in there, he needs a full season. Bear in mind how poor the likes of Mahrez, Rodri, Laporte etc were in their first season, the lad needs more time to adapt and become a key part of the team. One thing he has which I think we are lacking is pace, last season he was clocked as the seventh fastest player in the league. He will only become a better player surrounded by the likes of Rodri, KDB, Foden, Kova etc

Agree there is a very good player in him but will he get the time or will he be patient? Especially with our summer signings coming in plus our youth players!?

Agree there is a very good player in him but will he get the time or will he be patient? Especially with our summer signings coming in plus our youth players!?
That's down to him and Pep. Impossible for us to know whether he'll get it and kick on. Many predicted Ake wouldn't and a whole list of others, but Ake is the best current example.

Think he has the Cancelo mard arse gene.
I haven't heard a single thing come out at the club to support your thought. In fact, word is he is very well liked by his teammates. I find it odd that you would choose to basically slander one of ours on some hunch that lives in your head...not a good look my man...

I've been very critical of some of his performances, but I thought he was OK last night until his finger issue, and no player was ever going to continue playing after that.

I'm not sure where he was meant to be playing, but KdB replacement he isn't.
Bert Trautmann continued playing a game with a broken neck, nevermind a bent fanny finger.

Don’t see many city players throw their arms in the air at his teammates and last.
How do you know he's not showing frustration with himself? I would think if he were directing his angst at a teammate someone would have called him out on it by now. You don't have to like the guy, that's your prerogative, weird as it may seem to me, but can we leave mind reading out of the analysis...

I haven't heard a single thing come out at the club to support your thought. In fact, word is he is very well liked by his teammates. I find it odd that you would choose to basically slander one of ours on some hunch that lives in your head...not a good look my man...
I’m only referring to what I see on the pitch . So you have misinterpreted my comment but I’ll let you off .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.