27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

His night consisted of throwing tantrums at his teammates and having his finger on back to front. Great money if you can get it.
I usually agree with your positions, but it feels like you have it out for Nunes. (I'm sure people feel the same way I do about Walker.) I thought he played well, all things considered.

No concern here from me. He losses the ball too much, his first touch can be off, or passing misplaced, but these are relatively easy technical issues to fix. He has the raw ability that will make him succeed here, eventually. I like the RW idea as well, for the time being. He was decent today, IMO.

I usually agree with your positions, but it feels like you have it out for Nunes. (I'm sure people feel the same way I do about Walker.) I thought he played well, all things considered.
I don’t have it in for him, I just feel that he flatters to deceive.

If he is going to disappear in games as much as he does, he has to provide a shitload of goals and/or assists and currently he does neither. Nunes has the odd nice dribble or touch that for the most part, comes to nothing and then goes missing for huge chunks of matches. He’s arguably no more involved most games than Haaland but Haaland has 50 goals a season to fall back on.

He will need to improve massively next season or he will be done here.

He clearly has a lot of talent and ability but, much like my issue with Kalvin, he also needs to get stuck in and work his arse off if he is going to make it with us and I'm not sure that's going to be something he ever does...time will tell, but if we could have bought Paqueta instead of Nunes I feel we would have had a much better player and more natural fit.

He clearly has a lot of talent and ability but, much like my issue with Kalvin, he also needs to get stuck in and work his arse off if he is going to make it with us and I'm not sure that's going to be something he ever does...time will tell, but if we could have bought Paqueta instead of Nunes I feel we would have had a much better player and more natural fit.
Paqueta was the one potential signing that I was excited about in the summer, like you said a natural fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.