City announce trial bus scheme for home games

I agree on this point. Some of the routes don’t make any sense. For example going through Cheadle. There’s already a supporters club bus and the bullocks bus service, which picks up loads of people. Yet from what I can there wasn’t a bus route for people in burnage and levenhshulme, which would make much more sense .

Correct. It could pass through Didsbury, Withington, Ladybarn, Burnage and Leve, through Gorton down Mount Road. It’s crazy these massive City areas aren’t on one of the routes. Who came up with these routes? Don’t they know where our support is in South Manchester?

I appreciate that football traffic can massively increase journey time but 1 hr 45 from Heald Green seems ridiculous.

Can’t be more than 10 miles and most of that straight down the Parkway I’d have thought?
It picked up in Cheadle then went down Kingsway. Loads of traffic. Got to the drop off about 19:20. Rest of the time was walking and waiting to get in. I gave it a go, it's not for me.

Provide constructive feedback.

The initiative has got the potential to be improved,refined and very beneficial for so many fans from all across Manchester.

Your feedback can help.
I agree it has great potential and would be very happy to provide feedback but so far cannot find any info on how to do that! Is there an email or social link we can message?

I agree it has great potential and would be very happy to provide feedback but so far cannot find any info on how to do that! Is there an email or social link we can message?
matchdaybus@tfgm.com

I’ve already emailed them on this email address & they replied promptly. I detailed the issues such as late pick up times but qualified my comments with the positives which I think is important

If City could just have a word with the twats who decided to but Oldham road down to one lane near broadway delaying all traffic by about 30/40 mins it would be a start, honestly wait until after 11pm most traffic would be gone by then.
Fully agree, made a quick get away but was held up for about 40 mins, no warning, no chance of diverting, just stuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.