Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see them dropping points in multiple games. The thing is: teams tend to drop points even if they are overall better in the respective games, e.g., we dropped points vs Spurs and Palace even though we were the much better team. What happened in 18-19 is,highly unlikely to happen again.

They are not as good as they were in 18-19 when they won the final 9 games. Just like Arsenal dropped points unexpectedly last season, so Liverpool are likely to drop points unexpectedly, e.g., at Fulham or West Ham away or Spurs at home. Etc.
Yet again they're lucky fuckers with the way this fixture has come round.

The amount of teams that lose the next game after playing us is crazy, unfortunately they don't play in the Prem again for weeks.

Yet again they're lucky fuckers with the way this fixture has come round.

The amount of teams that lose the next game after playing us is crazy, unfortunately they don't play in the Prem again for weeks.

Their more difficult fixtures, aways to United, Villa, Everton, West Ham, Fulham and Spurs at home, are around more difficult fixtures in EL and FA Cup. Before and after the league cup final, they played relegation fodder and Sparta. And they still needed luck vs Forest, and could have conceded 4 vs Sparta who opened them up multiple times.

It’s more like deliberate manipulation from the ref that’s the concern. It’s handballs that are deemed not handball, dodgy lines for offsides, interpretation on fouls in the area, players booked and not booked. We’ve seen them all in dippers favour many times at anfield, and in a game of fine margins, with a compliant media, this will be critical. Oliver is there for a reason. If they had wanted the best and fairest ref around then the Aussie would have been given the fixture
Not so sure that it's deliberate manipulation, but ref's are undoubtably influenced and intimidated by the Liverpool fans.
Years ago, I knew a highly thought of referee called Jim Finney. He often mentioned the pre and post match threats he received, not only against him but also family. He did admit that on rare occasions that played on his mind when officiating, especially in Europe.

Am I the only one who is welcoming the bus attack?

There's no guarantee it will be harmless.

I don't think they will attack the bus again, though. And even if they do it, this time the reaction and the result will be different.

Our only recent win at Anfield was with Olivar officiating the game. He gave a soft pen for them, we responded with 3 goals after that.

Wonder how many times we see a city's player imprint left on the advertising boards from a two handed shove in the back, only for Oliver to indicate 'shoulder charge' or 'a coming to'?
Shithouse tactics by the fucking offended dipper cunts

They're a good team but I think they've been quite lucky in a lot of games. All things being equal we beat them, I just hope there's no fuck ups from the ref. Contain the counter attacks and we beat them.
I've noticed lots of teams are creating chances against them but are not taking them. No fancying around in front of goal please City

Am I the only one who is welcoming the bus attack?
Let’s show the world in case they’ve forgot what a despicable club and fans they are.
I hope it’s plastered all over the world what the victims are
It won't be though will it, it will be all about how several thousand frenzied Liverpool fans gave their team a heroes reception to Anfield. And that's where it will end, nobody in the media will have the balls to go overboard about it if indeed our coach is attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.