Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, we need to ensure we don’t concede anymore of these “long ball, turn them round” type goals a la Rashford last week and that Salah one where Cancelo dropped a bollock that time.

The rest of it will take care of itself.

100% Nathan will play (if fit)
Hope its Ake as he is the beter of the 2 at fullback.....Gvardiol is decent and has huge potential but he switches off and lets people run in behind him and against Liverpool that is exactly what you dont need.

Id rather have Akanji there if it wasnt Ake to be honest.

They have to play us, Spurs and Villa. Admittedly the rest of the games are easy, even the Rags.

If City lose tomorrow, we’re not getting 5 points back on the Scousers. It’s a must win, or a draw is a minimum.

Spurs is a gimme in my opinion, by the time they play them I think England will be confirmed as having the 5th spot for next year and United will be too far behind.

The best case scenario for the Spurs/Villa game for us would be a Spurs loss meaning Spurs have no room for error in the run in or they let United back in.

Lose or draw and it's another game in which we have dropped points against the top 6 this season and will be another indictment as to why we won't win the league.

Absolute must win, no ifs or buts. We need to get the title in our hands.

Liverpool's run in is a breeze. If we had their fixture list post this game tomorrow we all know the league would be almost done and dusted.

Unfortunately for us the Chelsea draw has removed any possibility of a draw being a good result.
I wouldn’t say Villa, West Ham and Everton away is a breeze. Neither of them will give Liverpool an easy game. Also throw the rags in the mix who will have a couple of players back by time they play them.

Awful game is Liverpool.

Horrible people, acting under the pretence of being caring people, whilst passively aggressively "joking" with each other.

Hope we put fucking 10 past them, with 8 of them being dodgy VAR decisions for us, 1 Trent own goal and another own goal flying in off Klopps false teeth.
Perfectly put my friend couldn’t of summarised the vermin better if I tried!

I'm not in the "I'd take a draw" camp, but I firmly believe that if we do draw we'll still go on to win the title. We are perfectly capable of winning every remaining game, and of course that includes Arsenal.

The Dippers haven't had their wobble yet, they will, and they were lucky to beat Forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.