Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouse grans watching the match at home.

brick-cake-lady-eating-c0v4axsiri4h7c8x.gif

Our midfield is miles better up against any combination they could put out.

If they go with that 3 they'll be in trouble defensively. I think they'll play Endo instead of Elliott. We should still dominate in there.
Would love us to win an unprecedented 4th league but not the end of the world if we don’t however , please City please smash these loathsome fkrs to kingdom come Ta

They're a good team but I think they've been quite lucky in a lot of games. All things being equal we beat them, I just hope there's no fuck ups from the ref. Contain the counter attacks and we beat them.

I can’t see them dropping points after our fixture.

I can see them dropping points in multiple games. The thing is: teams tend to drop points even if they are overall better in the respective games, e.g., we dropped points vs Spurs and Palace even though we were the much better team. What happened in 18-19 is,highly unlikely to happen again.

They are not as good as they were in 18-19 when they won the final 9 games. Just like Arsenal dropped points unexpectedly last season, so Liverpool are likely to drop points unexpectedly, e.g., at Fulham or West Ham away or Spurs at home. Etc.

Think 9 pick themselves - only decisions are Akanji or Walker, and one of Kovacic, Doku, Nunes, Alvarez or Bobb.
The second pick will be crucial in terms of tactics / setup.

We are superior all over the pitch.

I have a feeling the mighty blues are going to destroy them.

Trent’s comments will work against them too.

Think 9 pick themselves - only decisions are Akanji or Walker, and one of Kovacic, Doku, Nunes, Alvarez or Bobb.
The second pick will be crucial in terms of tactics / setup.

I'd be surprised if Walker didn't start as Liverpool's forte is countering at pace...A bit more likely is to see Akanji replacing Dias instead of Walker, or Stones starting next to Rodri and Akanji next to Dias.

Kovacic is probably the most obvious choice but who knows?

They're a good team but I think they've been quite lucky in a lot of games. All things being equal we beat them, I just hope there's no fuck ups from the ref. Contain the counter attacks and we beat them.
It’s more like deliberate manipulation from the ref that’s the concern. It’s handballs that are deemed not handball, dodgy lines for offsides, interpretation on fouls in the area, players booked and not booked. We’ve seen them all in dippers favour many times at anfield, and in a game of fine margins, with a compliant media, this will be critical. Oliver is there for a reason. If they had wanted the best and fairest ref around then the Aussie would have been given the fixture

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.