Hull funeral home under investigation...

CTID1988

Has anybody been keeping on top of this? Not much info coming out, but seems like they've been saying they are cremating bodies but not actually doing it. Makes you wonder why...? Loads of police, major incident unit, all cordoned off.. It really does seem like somebody has been "violating" the dead to me. Sick bastard

Has anybody been keeping on top of this? Not much info coming out, but seems like they've been saying they are cremating bodies but not actually doing it. Makes you wonder why...? Loads of police, major incident unit, all cordoned off.. It really does seem like somebody has been "violating" the dead to me. Sick bastard
It's a fascinatingly gruesome case.

I didn't think funeral directors could ever go broke?

Quite amazing that they thought that this was a good idea. It’s not easy to hide bodies that should have been cremated.

Not even sure how it would have saved them money either as something would have to have been cremated, so the Crem fees would still apply.

Really weird story.

Possibly using the deceased to make Soylent Green ???

Seems the business was struggling
No idea how common that is in this industry
Everyone thinks it's easy money though obviously mental toughness is a must

Reports now that this funeral company a handed a family the step dad's ashes a few weeks ago.
The police have just told her that he's still in the funeral parlour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.