Hull funeral home under investigation...

But do what with the body? Can hardly put it in a bin it would get noticed
Apparently you just let them stack up in cold storage, although once you get to 34 bodies in just one funeral parlour then the shortcomings of that cunning plan will become apparent. Don't even need the reusable coffin as you just take the money, I guess the ashes came from a handy fireplace.

I'm not getting any scurlious money making angles. Is it a case of not identifying the correct cadavers for cremation?

Last edited:

Has anybody been keeping on top of this? Not much info coming out, but seems like they've been saying they are cremating bodies but not actually doing it. Makes you wonder why...? Loads of police, major incident unit, all cordoned off.. It really does seem like somebody has been "violating" the dead to me. Sick bastard
It doesnt say that, and actually that is impossible. This will be about sloppy practice and delaying through business failings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.