Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Rag cafe is that way >>>>>
i have always thought that Haaland's attitude is amazing and he is ONE of the best at running on goal with the ball at his feet. he is technically weak though tbf as a player in a passing side. I just have always said we look much better with a false nine and Bernie plays so much better when we cycle players up front. This Haaland thing has neve sat well with me, and tbf we scored more the season before we brought him in..that's amazing. Haaland will score a hatrick v Sheff Utd say and that skews the narrative. Love him though as he has an amazing attitude.

Now I've not read many posts just seen one that said "Thought we did well until the penalty." I am willing to bet that if that (whatever the misdeed was) had been against our player there would have been no penalty.
There would, Ederson basically kicked him up in the air, any referee not giving that should be sacked.

Thought we were a bit unfortunate today with Liverpool getting all the run of the ball. We're winning that comfortably 3-0 or 3-1 on any other day. One point about the Doku challenge at the end, he takes the ball cleanly and i'm surprised it went to VAR. On no planet in our solar system is that anywhere near a pen.

Jesus! This thread reads like we’ve lost. We’re a point off the top with 10 to go. Surely history tells us these lads and pep will get the job done. Cheer up

It's because Liverpool had key players missing and everyone thought it was our best chance to win there. Also to put it back in our own hands we needed a win. That's why. Anfield is just one tough fucking place to get a result.

Now I've not read many posts just seen one that said "Thought we did well until the penalty." I am willing to bet that if that (whatever the misdeed was) had been against our player there would have been no penalty.
You can always tell if it isn't a penalty (as in the player dived) from the perpetrator and the rest of the team.
The whole team knew it was,a penalty. Not a single complaint from our guys.

Kelleher
Bradley
Quansah
Szobsisal
Endo
Elliot

They all started for Liverpool today and we had full strength team bar Grealish. Not good enough at all.
But our squad this season is a shadow of last year's. Testament to Pep for keeping this bunch going...amazing really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.