Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Go and watch American football.
Comments like that don’t deserve to support our World Champion team. Very poor form that.
Poor form to acknowledge that the quality of a legal team matters regardless of guilt or innocence?

More like extreme naivety not to realize that it does.

Thankfully, don't get to decide what teams I support or sports I watch.

There's a huge difference between points on the board and actually playing good football, it's not about faith, we haven't played well, yes we get the points more often than not and so we should when you look at the team we've built but it doesn't mean it's a good watch, everyone I speak to at games says the same thing, it's been a tough season, whether that's due to how we play or how other teams are playing I'm not sure.
It doesn't matter how we play, it doesn't stop anybody having faith in the team. For me, a lot of people can't seem to see beyond the here and now. As I said, we're just one point off where we were last season and at that stage we were 6 behind Arsenal.

I think we've been spoilt a little bit in recent years and I don't expect any team to be able to keep that up, and I also think it gets tougher as teams get used to the way we play, but the stats actually show that we keeping it up. I also know we're capable and do not bottle it on the run in. Liverpool have scored at least 8 goals in the 90th minute this season, including a 99th minute winner last week so that doesn't suggest to me a team that are likely to outrun us over the course. Arsenal look like the real threat this season based on recent performances.

Let’s hope you’re sat at home well away from the ground then, can fuck off with an attitude like that.

We’ll get it together and show them who’s who once again, as we always do.
Start the same team as we did today and we'll be in for a long day against them.

Loved listening to pep pushing back to the sky reporter saying you keep going on about our record at Anfield but we’ve won here. Liverpool have not won at the Etihad in eight years. Nice one pep.
I've been going on about this at work to the media spoon fed.
They never bring Klopp's record up when Liverpool come to the Etihad

thing is though we won't keep getting away with being shocking (bit hard I would say average or mediocre.). One more loss this season and the PL is other for us I feel. I say that because both Liverpool and Arsenal seemed to of worked out how to win against the cannon fodder.
Interesting take.

I predict each of the three sides will drop points outside of our game against the Arse which clearly is a must win if we are to retain our title.

I think Arse have the hardest run in needing to play; us, Brighton a, Villa h, Wolves a, Spuds a, Scum a and Chavs at home.

I think we’re middle for tough games needing to play Arse h, Villa h, Spuds a, Brighton a

Dips have Scum a, Spuds h, Villa a and Everton a (wild card)

If we beat Arse and then Villa in our next two games I believe we’re in with a great shout.

Keep the faith, what a season…. Start your engines and ffs enjoy it.

Honestly how many of them would you take? They are not first team players. We faced a very under strength Liverpool side today and we blew a great opportunity to take control of the title race. That second half display was embarrassing really
Maybe Szoboszlai and Bradley. But they play a completely different brand of football than us.

I take your point though. The mistake early in the second half really did kill us. We always look rushed and chaotic at Anfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.