Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

The walk from Ashburys to the stadium still smacks of walking through Hulme in the 70's, our owner must have missed that bit :)
Mate honestly i cannot think of an area in manc that is similar to the area around anfield. We parked and walked in so the kop was to our right, where the morrisons petrol station is, and its appalling.

As an aside, the petrol station was full of the idiots boozing and smoking. If it went up would it be their fault? Just a thought

Mate honestly i cannot think of an area in manc that is similar to the area around anfield. We parked and walked in so the kop was to our right, where the morrisons petrol station is, and its appalling.

As an aside, the petrol station was full of the idiots boozing and smoking. If it went up would it be their fault? Just a thought

Ohh I believe you mate, I can't for the life of me imagine what rusty bedspring those feral rats sleep on at night.

Don’t be daft; of course it wouldn’t!

crying about Doku’s challenge at the end yesterday,City had a perfectly good goal rules out against this lot back in November. The title race might have looked a whole lot different if that one had been allowed, we didn’t get the inquest the dippers are getting from the media.
Exactly this...we battered them at ours, should have had that goal allowed..we just don't cry enough to the meeja so it never helps our case

In fairness, i'd have been screaming from the rooftops if the Doku challenge happened against us & we didn't get a pen.
Fuck em though
Doku was entitled to go for that ball and he got there first. Maybe you should ask why Salah wasn't booked for his pathetic attempt at diving for a penalty a minute earlier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.