Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

They’re gonna win it I fear. We needed to win yesterday and should have been out of sight win 20 minutes. We feel apart after the penalty. They have momentum that continues to build and had a somewhat makeshift team that we were bullied by. Horrific scenes will ensue if they do win it.
They drew at home

crying about Doku’s challenge at the end yesterday,City had a perfectly good goal rules out against this lot back in November. The title race might have looked a whole lot different if that one had been allowed, we didn’t get the inquest the dippers are getting from the media.

crying about Doku’s challenge at the end yesterday,City had a perfectly good goal rules out against this lot back in November. The title race might have looked a whole lot different if that one had been allowed, we didn’t get the inquest the dippers are getting from the media.
Always the victims..........

Nor do I.

But you'd think we'd drank all their beer and shagged their missus the way some dippers are acting about it.
Don't forget that Griselda Rudd claimed Ederson was at fault for coming out of his area when Mane nearly decapitated him from the neck up. Should be entertaining hearing her squeal about this one.

Don't think there was anywhere near enough for it to be a penalty. Doku has his eyes on the ball, MacAllister was never in control of the ball and he turns away well before the contact is made as he's playing for it. If he makes an actual attempt for the ball then the situation becomes different and I would say it's a penalty, but only one player is making an actual honest attempt to play the football, and it isn't the Argentine.

This is a club that actively embraces their reputation as whinging, bellyaching, 'woe-is-me' martyrs to the cause: an incident like yesterdays is exactly what they needed - another chance to portray themselves as the poor innocent victims: once again caught up in what is obviously a conspiracy between us and pgmol, the two Machiavellian organisations whose only aim is to destroy the hearts and souls of reds fans on Miseryside (in other words, Ireland and the Scandinavian countries).
We are working hand in hand with the footballing authorities to heap more pain and anguish on those poor, brave souls in their little 'us-against-the-world' bubble. Howard Webb has ditched the rags and is now on board the Blue Moon bus, driving through their hopes of a better future without the German hypocrite to guide them.

Imagine if there was ever a game in which the dippers didn't have cause to bleat to the outside world for some perceived injustice, real or imaginary? What would they do if they ever went through a complete 90+ minutes without some trivial little decision not going their way?

Without self-pity and paranoia that club would cease to exist.

I was in the Arkle pub. I might have well have been in Dublin or Oslo.
I heard one scouse accent in there and that was it.
Funny as fuck seeing our team coach ambling past and turning on to Anfield Road when all the feral rats were gathered on the other side of the stadium, and our chants of “City, City!” in the pub resulting in loads of shocked Norwegians/Irish/Cockneys!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.