Media Discussion - 2023/24

He didn't say any of the things you've accused him of saying.

So I don't think you, or any of the people getting angry have even watched what he said, so I'll just copy it and you can tell me exactly which bit of it you think is wrong, unfair or biased.

"The one thing I want is for this to all be gone so people can give the team and the manager the love that they deserve and the flowers they deserve. You want to speak about them but there's an elephant in the room and it's not fair on the players or the club".

He didn't "call out" City, that's just a lie. It didn't happen.
All seems quite reasonable. Haven’t seen it but it’s a compliment reading that paragraph.

All seems quite reasonable. Haven’t seen it but it’s a compliment reading that paragraph.

Like I said, I think 99% of the people getting angry didn't watch it and are reacting to seeing some headlines on the backpages or seeing that 115 and City is trending on social media with Ian Wright.

If Mr Wright could explain or even name one single fkin charge then I would have no issue....as it goes he presents it like it's 115 x what Everton were done for....that is not good enough.
He isn’t talking about the charges specifically though. He’s saying he wants it to be all cleared up and City cleared so we get the love and appreciation we deserve.

Like I said, I think 99% of the people getting angry didn't watch it and are reacting to seeing some headlines on the backpages or seeing that 115 and City is trending on social media with Ian Wright.
I watched that live and was meant as a compliment to us and our success. Hes as tired of it all as we are. He was honest and to the point, and what he said was spot on. We all just want it done with.

He isn’t talking about the charges specifically though. He’s saying he wants it to be all cleared up and City cleared so we get the love and appreciation we deserve.
thereby adding fk all ...apart from sensationalism and putting his face in the news as (wether he intended it or not) a man concerned that City are somehow 'getting away with it'

thereby adding fk all ...apart from sensationalism and putting his face in the news as (wether he intended it or not) a man concerned that City are somehow 'getting away with it'
Again I’ll ask, what bit of what he said was suggesting we are ‘getting away with it’?

Again I’ll ask, what bit of what he said was suggesting we are ‘getting away with it’?
he didn't...i was suggesting that he mentioned it to somehow become 'that brave pundit who dared to speak its name'...knowing it would get kudos in the press as an heroic act...which it did. ....ensuring loads of punter comments stating that we cheated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.