Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter and Cross last night on Sky back pages blathering on about how we're damaging the game and saying in the original constitution at the formation of the Football League the Villa Chairman included a clause clubs wouldn't sue each other.

Well you pair of tossers why are the PL taking action against one of its own members in the first place, this is malicious in the extreme, funny how none of the perceived American owned "big clubs" plus Spuds haven't received one significant punishment, ever, despite breaking PL rules.

Do Winter and Cross expect us to lie down and have our bellies tickled?

There is an obvious orchestration here, the anti City hacks plus the more moderate ones have colluded here and are trying to influence the outcome, it's pathetic.
Didn't Sheffield United take legal action against West Ham over the loan of Carlos Tevez to the rags?

Didn't Sheffield United take legal action against West Ham over the loan of Carlos Tevez to the rags?

I thought the legal action was regarding West Ham fielding a player who was third party owned. The irony was of course that the FA then let the Rags sign Tevez as a third party owned player (and Liverpool Mascherano) before outlawing it for everyone else! But of course there’s no bias in the English game.

I am totally Gob Smacked about every Tom Dick and Harry all Knowing the truth ? They are all popping up on all social media site's having their 15 minutes of fame and their say without any defence from City ?

I heard today that Manchester City are the cancer of football and Nobody wants them in football.
Deary me what has it become ? It's an open door and come in and have a pop at Manchester City its totally free

I thought the legal action was regarding West Ham fielding a player who was third party owned. The irony was of course that the FA then let the Rags sign Tevez as a third party owned player (and Liverpool Mascherano) before outlawing it for everyone else! But of course there’s no bias in the English game.
Didn't Tevez also score for the rags against Sheff United, which consequently saw them relegated?
I forget the complete story now.

Reactions: nmc
City have been silent for over 10 years and their voices are getting louder and louder.

Just my opinion but another strategy is needed.

Waiting to win legal cases and then being silent during and after isn't working in the court of public opinion.
There is nothing we can do but keep letting the media shoot themselves in the foot. A change of strategy will not change both the Media's and Joe Public's minds

Last edited:
Once you understand that "journalists ' write 'opinion' pieces and are not in fact, experts about anything, it should take the sting out of stuff.
Then factor in the chance their 'opinions' can be 'coloured' by certain events in their lives (eg, growing up supporting other clubs, married to certain club executives etc) then you realise none of their 'opinions' matter more than yours and shouldn't be given any credence.
Ask yourself, ' is this person qualified to speak on the subject?' You'll find that the body of qualified opinion, shrinks considerably.
Anyway, I'm leaving this for my third beer !

Watched a stream today where Man City YouTuber LB got endlessly disrespected by a variety of ignorant red scum donating money to the channel for the privilege. I don't know if LB jumps on here and I wouldn't expect him to reveal his handle if he did, but just in case he does, man why put up with that endless stream of stupidity especially from the moron host and the idiot LFC supporter whose stupidity is matched only by his arrogance? I appreciate your efforts to present our side, but it's obviously a complete waste of time...I don't a give fuck how much money or exposure one gets it has to be excruciating to put up with that kind of ignorance...SMH

Wonder if he has considered that Real Madrid's haul of Champions Leagues makes United look very small fry.
Mark Chapman mentioning the massive amounts of dosh spent by Madrid didn't guarantee them winning 15 champions league titles. Apparently different rules apply City and was dissapointed Needum didn't say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.