Champions League | Last 16 | 5/6/12/13 Mar '24

Brought in massive speakers to training playing YNWA next to the players while they trained to ‘prepare them for the Anfield atmosphere’ was one. They got beat 4-0 anyway.

Showing the Arsenal squad an Ivan Toney tweet before a game. Didn’t work either from memory.

Bringing a dog called ‘Win’ into the squad was the icing on the cake, though.
The Ivan Toney thing did actually work lmao.

I think arsenal will implode in the next few weeks
Moans cunts go on about every decision and are way too emotional
They also have to play us , United and spurs away with a touch champions league quarter final double header in there
Dippers on the other hand have a lot of momentum
The only crumb of comfort I can find for this season’s PL if we don’t win it, is that one of liverpool or arsenal will be utterly heartbroken.

And Kai Fucking Havertz shouldn’t have a CL winner’s medal, much less the winner.

Telling the Rodri got the winner in ours.

Feels like a fever dream that he didn’t play. He was a couple of seasons deep into his time here. Absolutely integral to the team.

Baffles me to this day that he dropped him. And played Sterling after a gash season! Christ.

And Kai Fucking Havertz shouldn’t have a CL winner’s medal, much less the winner.

Telling the Rodri got the winner in ours.

Feels like a fever dream that he didn’t play. He was a couple of seasons deep into his time here. Absolutely integral to the team.

Baffles me to this day that he dropped him. And played Sterling after a gash season! Christ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.