Champions League | Last 16 | 5/6/12/13 Mar '24

Haha. Arsenal playing the CL anthem at half time as the players walk off. Everything about them just feels so cringely tinpot since Arteta went there.

Think it’s because I watched the Prime documentary which showed him to be a lover of mentality gimmicks
I didn’t see it. What gimmicks did he use?

Don’t know why blues don’t want Arsenal to go through.

Why wouldn’t you want more games and more distractions for them, whilst also giving us the opportunity to knock them out?
well losing to sporting last season did not help them at all. and they’re uber emotional. and their fans are annoying.

Arsenal need a shit result to put those doubts back in their minds. Everything is going their way at the moment. If they stutter in a couple of games the media will start the "Are Arsenal about to blow it again?" Talk. Here's hoping.

I'd rather get smashed 3-1 by Real or City than have to play these dirty/dark arts teams like Porto. No enjoyment in the game. Everything is infuriating.

I don’t want Barca next round. Gundo and Cancelo especially the latter would try to fuck us over. Pep will overthink the game by not playing Rodri.

Need to avoid Arsenal and Barca for me.
Lol more chance of Pep starting Alvarez at left back then dropping Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.