Lucas Paquetá

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably true, but it’s more about the “knowing the league” but that’s a nonsense.

He knows the league playing for David Moyes. That isn't much of an advantage.
He had a difficult first season, but came through it and has looked a class act since that period.

A player who could thrive with better players and more expectation around him.

He is a player Pep himself has asked for, that's enough for me.

He had a difficult first season, but came through it and has looked a class act since that period.

A player who could thrive with better players and more expectation around him.

He is a player Pep himself has asked for, that's enough for me.
The last bit is the most important bit though.

Was that the case with Phillips? I have my doubts but his friendship with Bielsa may say otherwise.
Neither of us know how much he wanted him, or how much his PL experience swayed the move.

Tkixi bought Doku without Pep necessarily wanting him.

I just doubt league experience trumps ability and value for money.

Neither of us know how much he wanted him, or how much his PL experience swayed the move.

Tkixi bought Doku without Pep necessarily wanting him.

I just doubt league experience trumps ability and value for money.
Without question potential trumps experience, we witnessed that with the Kane/Haaland situation.

I’d rather keep players like Palmer than taking £50mill punts on Doku

But Pep said that when Mahrez left he told Palmer he would play more as there was a spot for him but Palmer had already made up his mind to move? After that a player needed brought in? More demanding league than he’s used to and a lot more games? Tailed off the second half of the season but far too early to write him off already imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.