United Thread - 2023/24

Since they've agreed that the swamp is being demolished and that they want tax payers money to build "The Wembley of the North" I wonder if we could help save some money on the demolish. I know about 50,000 blues who'd turn up with a Hammer to knock the shit hole down!

Since they've agreed that the swamp is being demolished and that they want tax payers money to build "The Wembley of the North" I wonder if we could help save some money on the demolish. I know about 50,000 blues who'd turn up with a Hammer to knock the shit hole down!
Or maybe build a bonfire and burn the fucking lot?

Rags ought to have a look at this kid at Dortmund that's just scored in the CL.

On second thoughts, he may not want to drop into the Thursday night cup.
13 mins: A gorgeous touch from Sancho befuddles Johan Bakayoko. He then dribbles the ball out of play, but still.

Two Antony's in one team is two too many.

Bad news for Rat-cliffe and the rags.

According to the MEN, the Wembley of the North already exists.

It’s called Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.