Seat Counters - 2023/24

Just an idea but maybe 1894 could cancel a display and use the money to fund a coachload of school kids to watch a game.

Whoever is managing this shit shower is not up to the job.

Imagine getting a vibey quarter final draw and managing to magic a farce where thousands of seats unsold, manage to yet again alienate almost the entire match going fan base, and tee up the media for 2 or 3 days content on how shit our support is.

You would swear somebody is trying to sabotage the club from the inside.

The ticket office and whichever clown runs the pricing and sale arrangements fuck it up time and time again.

Do you think there will be thousands of unsold seats? Reckon it will be more like one thousand tops.

Labour will cap the resale prices of tickets and regulate resale platforms if the party wins the next general election, Sir Keir Starmer has said.

The plans will clamp down on ticket touts who rip off music and sports fans going to live events, Sir Keir said.

I don't normally vote Labour, but that has certainly got my vote, even though Manchester is a Labour city.

Obviously there are more pressing issues in the country, but clamping down on 'official ticket touting websites', lets not deny otherwise, is long overdue.

These official ticket touting websites are an absolute scurge for music and sports fans, ripping them off with sky high ticket prices and sky high fee charges, whilst trying to convince everyone they are doing music and sports fans a favour.

Last edited:
Do you think there will be thousands of unsold seats? Reckon it will be more like one thousand tops.
You'll be able to tell by looking at L3. According to the OS ticket page L1 and L2 tickets have sold out.

You'll be able to tell by looking at L3. According to the OS ticket page L1 and L2 tickets have sold out.
Somebody at the club thinks that nobody will notice the thousands of empty seats on the third tier.

8000 Newcastle fans - and even 93:20 tickets were free for seasoncard holders in those stands - and still thousands unsold.

And Newcastle fans are more obsessed about empty seats than our red friends so looking forward to their feedback !!

I should have a ticket as I’m on the Cup scheme but my wallet is showing City v Arsenal on the 31st March!!
This happened to me. Just click on the ticket, then click on the three dots top right, click on Notifications, then switch off Allow Notifications and then switch them on again. Your Newcastle ticket should then be in your wallet.

Or maybe the club actually recognises we are all meant to be pissing in the same pot
The people who are referred to as the club support other teams. They aren’t interested in fans who can’t afford to go to the game.

People running OSC Branches agree to help to expand our fan base. That gets more difficult with home tickets for the top of tier 3 being around £75 for many home games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.