Seat Counters - 2023/24

Just an idea but maybe 1894 could cancel a display and use the money to fund a coachload of school kids to watch a game.
It’s a decent idea, but I’d say the 1894 group shouldn’t have to do that. Kids tickets should just be affordable in the first place, like they usually are in the cup

The people who are referred to as the club support other teams. They aren’t interested in fans who can’t afford to go to the game.

People running OSC Branches agree to help to expand our fan base. That gets more difficult with home tickets for the top of tier 3 being around £75 for many home games.

75 quid for a game of footy, 90 minutes, i hope the bubble bursts

It won't happen, but you never know.

Sheikh Mansour apparently watches every City match. If Sheikh Mansour is sat next to Khaldoon watching the match, I hope Mansour asks Khaldoon why there are 1000's of empty seats at the match. If Khaldoon doesn't know, I hope he asks Soriano, as he will know.
Soriano is a scourge on our supporters. He doesn’t give a shit about the long term implications his policies are having on our match going fanbase, because the day those chickens come home to roost he’ll be long gone, back to Barcelona with his feet up giving arguably less of a fuck about City than he did before he joined. So many people think the sun shines out of his arse, when really it doesn’t.

Soriano is a scourge on our supporters. He doesn’t give a shit about the long term implications his policies are having on our match going fanbase, because the day those chickens come home to roost he’ll be long gone, back to Barcelona with his feet up giving arguably less of a fuck about City than he did before he joined. So many people think the sun shines out of his arse, when really it doesn’t.

100% this, and he is running the club on a similar footing to Barca, everything about tourism, and nothing for the core fanbase

I don't think that's true, however I do find it amusing how some posters love to blame and attack Soriano, yet never mention his 2 superiors the chairman and owner that also think he's doing a very good job and approve of his business model.

I don't think that's true, however I do find it amusing how some posters love to blame and attack Soriano, yet never mention his 2 superiors the chairman and owner that also think he's doing a very good job and approve of his business model.
you love having a go at fellow blues you ...why? Just disagree instead of being a **** about it

Soriano is only doing what's expected of him.
Criticism of Soriano is criticism of his superiors, and, at the end of the day, the buck stops with Khaldoon.

As I see it, the CFG business model doesn't really give much of a shit about low paid/local/legacy supporters. It's the same at every 'elite' club.

That's just modern football...

you love having a go at fellow blues you ...why? Just disagree instead of being a **** about it
Because I dont’ agree, if thats okay with you. Why blame the staff not the chairman or owner if you don’t like how the clubs run, if they didn't like it they’d remove him.

Because I dont’ agree, if thats okay with you. Why blame the staff not the chairman or owner if you don’t like how the clubs run, if they didn't like it they’d remove him.
you can disagree all you want ....being a **** is out of order like some sarcy higher than thou ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.