Seat Counters - 2023/24

This happened to me. Just click on the ticket, then click on the three dots top right, click on Notifications, then switch off Allow Notifications and then switch them on again. Your Newcastle ticket should then be in your wallet.
Done that a number of times. Still not upgrading. I contacted the club and they said I didn’t have an active card registered to it! I’ve been on all the cup schemes for years with that card and it’s been taking money for the cup games all season!
I’ll ring tomorrow if it doesn’t load. Thank you though.
It says on the website that my card is active for all 3 schemes!

Last edited:
Barca very rarely sell out the Camp Nou and they are not selling out their current temporary home either. Their average home league attendance this season is 40,565 with a lowest crowd against Almeria of 34,471. Their fanbase has always been a bit of a myth. I haves seen City at the Camp Nou three times and the atmosphere was shite. It is very easy to get tickets for their home games.
I was more getting that hes done all this before at his last club I wish we followed more of a German route with how they are with there fans most modern football now is teams with customers

They weren't that bothered about empty seats in the 90's when the going wasn't so good!

That was 34-24 years ago. Most of their younger fans won’t remember that period and those attendances. And if they do remember it, they won’t be bothered as they are selling out now every home game.

As regards their empty seats chant, they sing it everywhere they go if Newcastle are winning and the home fans are leaving early. That chant is part of their chant repertoire. But, as you rightly point out, the irony of empty seats is lost on Newcastle fans. Why don’t they sing about an empty trophy cabinet? They certainly know about that.

Last edited:
Cheapest adult season ticket at Spurs next season is £865. The following year the over 65 discount will be scrapped for any newly FOC supporters whilst existing FOCs will see their discount reduced to 25% over time until they all stop going / die.

Unfortunately, even more than when clubs could be run by local businessmen owning a few TV rental shops and so on, football is a business first and foremost. Can't afford it? Tough shit, there's plenty who can. Are we really any worse as a club than the others? I'd say probably not.

And you have to remember financial fair play !! This is the single biggest factor on ticket prices, ALL clubs are trying to squeeze every last penny out of supporters, blame the FUCKING RED Tops for this!!
FFP isn’t the reason City are charging £30 for an under 18’s ticket against Newcastle. Because if it is, as a minimum, City are losing £100,000 in ticket, food, drink, and merchandise sales with the unsold tickets.(Johnny Ball, think of a number)

City’s recent record revenue was £713mill. The profit was 80mill. With figures like that the club could have easily priced the tickets accordingly for the QF of the FA Cup, especially for the under 18’s/kids.

Last edited:
Cheapest adult season ticket at Spurs next season is £865. The following year the over 65 discount will be scrapped for any newly FOC supporters whilst existing FOCs will see their discount reduced to 25% over time until they all stop going / die.

Unfortunately, even more than when clubs could be run by local businessmen owning a few TV rental shops and so on, football is a business first and foremost. Can't afford it? Tough shit, there's plenty who can. Are we really any worse as a club than the others? I'd say probably not.

TBH I’m not bothered what Spurs or any other PL club does. Like many City fans I’m bothered about £30 tickets for under 18’s/kids. Every City fan should be bothered about that, because ticket prices are only going to keep on going up in the coming years as the club carries out it’s stated plans to drive match day revenue even more.

TBH I’m not bothered what Spurs or any other PL club does. Like many City fans I’m bothered about £30 tickets for under 18’s/kids. Every City fan should be bothered about that, because ticket prices are only going to keep on going up in the coming years as the club carries out it’s stated plans to drive match day revenue even more.
I wasn't saying I agree with it. The point is it won't be changing until / unless we drop off markedly and then the club would have to ease off on pricing. Supporters like me, over 65 paying £16 a game with my SS3 SC, and other 'legacy' dinosaurs don't cut the revenue mustard.

I think you may end up disappointed. That article seems to be suggesting that they are planning on extending the laws that already exist for football tickets, to other sports and areas of entertainment.

Clubs and music promoters etc. want to stop other people making money off them. They’re not so keen on those rules affecting themselves.

I didn’t get chance to read the article. I’ll read the article in a bit. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.