Seat Counters - 2023/24

No accommodation, you can get B and B in Manchester for £50-70 no problem.
suitable for 4 people, I'll stay anywhere but when you've got young children and also need parking (as most on street parking near Etihad is gone) then accommodation options are more limited. We tend to stick to Premier Inn and Travelodge as they can accommodate for families. When the fixture was announced I checked my regular hotels they were all upwards of £125, I normally don't mind staying out-with Manchester to reduce costs. I've already decided this fixture is one too many for me from an expense perspective, I do think it should be more affordable for local families with young children though

I suspect there is something else major happening this weekend AND Newcastle fans snapped up loads of accommodation immediately after draw. For future reference I'd be interested to see where you have a £50-£70 options Saturday night?

1710495880798.png

1710495968319.png

Last edited:
No accommodation, you can get B and B in Manchester for £50-70 no problem.
Why are we picking holes in this lads figures when even at the cheapest its to much why the club never gets called out as others would rather pick holes elsewhere then attribute blame to where it really matters.

yes this games cheaper then most PL games but it’s much more short notice and as other mention when push comes to shove at this time of year people are bound to cherrypick games.

the next round of the CL will be interestingly priced I imagine.

Says a lot when we have some of the most expensive kids tickets in the league.

There will come a point where they price out those who can afford it right now if we’re not careful with the Cl reform it will also mean a guaranteed extra payment next year going forward which could prevent some people on the cusp already.

suitable for 4 people, I'll stay anywhere but when you've got young children and also need parking then accommodation options are more limited. We tend to stick to Premier Inn and Travelodge as they can accommodate for families. When the fixture was announced I checked my regular hotels they were all upwards of £125, I normally don't mind staying out-with Manchester to reduce costs. I've already decided this fixture is one too many for me from an expense perspective, I do think it should be more affordable for local families with young children though

I suspect there is something else major happening this weekend AND Newcastle fans snapped up loads of accommodation immediately after draw. For future reference I'd be interested to see where you have a £50-£70 options Saturday night?

View attachment 110274

View attachment 110275
Fair enough.

Why are we picking holes in this lads figures when even at the cheapest its to much why the club never gets called out as others would rather pick holes elsewhere then attribute blame to where it really matters.
Not picking holes in @MadchesterCity post, was discussing accommodation and I actually agree tickets are far too much for both adults and kids, I’m also going to the game with a mate, and altogether it’s costing me £75.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.