Premier League Games 16/17 March '24

Vinny has to get the team together on Monday and show them their performance after the 80th minute and breakdown all of the many mistakes and bad decisions they made, discuss why they are so detrimental, and not let them leave until they demonstrate they actually know they need to be smarter and less naive in these situations.

Nearly every thing they did from the point that Brentford—playing a man down—pulled one back ranged from misguided to moronic to utterly bizarre.

They almost managed to throw the game away in 20 minutes with a man and two goal advantage.

Vinnie will be praying for further points deductions for Forest and Everton. Without that happening, I'd say that they're doomed, even after today. 8 points adrift of Forest in the last safety spot. Plus a terrible GD. So, in effect, 9 points.

The ref is has been good. Quite confident in his decisions. Tells you something about their mentality or confidence when they referee higher stakes match with bigger teams - probably afraid of all the zombie fans that would be after them if they don’t give decisions in red cartel favour.

Also Burnley and Mr. Kompany - that’s not how you manage a game when you are one player up from the 9th minute. Sunday league stuff.

Vinnie will be praying for further points deductions for Forest and Everton. Without that happening, I'd say that they're doomed, even after today. 8 points adrift of Forest in the last safety spot. Plus a terrible GD. So, in effect, 9 points.

Both of those clubs will get a 6 point deduction.

So it will be

Luton 22
Everton 19 (1 match in hand)
———————-
Luton 19
Burnley 17

Fofana with a worse miss than Ellis Simsk which I thought was the worst miss I’d ever seen!

Then he messes up a one on one. Quite the first half!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.