Premier League Games 16/17 March '24

Vinnie will be praying for further points deductions for Forest and Everton. Without that happening, I'd say that they're doomed, even after today. 8 points adrift of Forest in the last safety spot. Plus a terrible GD. So, in effect, 9 points.
They are probably down anyway. The nine points from safety is irrelevant as teams above them will pick up points in the remaining games. The points per game ratio needed for survival is equivalent to the teams currently 6th or 7th in the division, and they don't have nine performances of that nature in their locker.
They'll need Forest to be deducted a huge number of points in order to survive and even then it's not guaranteed.

It's good that Villa have lost a bit of momentum as we play them quite soon. Hopefully if they are due to play Arse/ Dippers they get their mojo back. Not holding my breath though....

They are probably down anyway. The nine points from safety is irrelevant as teams above them will pick up points in the remaining games. The points per game ratio needed for survival is equivalent to the teams currently 6th or 7th in the division, and they don't have nine performances of that nature in their locker.
They'll need Forest to be deducted a huge number of points in order to survive and even then it's not guaranteed.

They are, but the rumours are that the board's going to stick with him. I think they'd be right, too. He's learning as he goes. He's made mistakes, for sure. But I genuinely think he can bring them back up, and better prepared second time around. Him and the team.

Looks like no matter how shite the rags are they will always have a chance of top 4 because the other wankers in the league will never improve, I suppose this is why they wanted ffp so badly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.