Media Discussion - 2023/24

Not quite the media I know but if you want to read a textbook on abject bitterness see this long-running Sad Cafe thread. I mean, who wouldn't want to watch kamikaze/delf-destruction football every week?

"Top reporters" these days spend their life cutting and pasting content from various Internet forums and posting it on their personal Twitter feeds. Most articles are based on a pre-determined narrative which produces the most online clicks. Fact-checking does not come into it.
They remind me of Los Llorones ,a theme in Mexico's Day of the Dead. The emphasis on the weeping children after a death in the family. Of course it is only a small step from weeping children to cry babies which sums them up succinctly.

Two great former Champion teams playing each other today in an FA Cup quarter final. How these 2 teams have stumbled down to such lows is hard to understand, given that they were champions so recenlty, and now, all they can do is yearn for their past riches, and enviously look on as City continue to sweep all before them.

Anyway, enough about Chelsea v Leicester - it's followed by the swamp-dwellers hosting the bin-dippers at 3.30!
:-)

Last edited:
The gist of this garbage is that Pep didn’t want Phillips but he was signed by the club to prevent him signing for a rival, and we basically broke him for nefarious financial reasons during a ”torrid“ eighteen months.

Next week the 32 players Rags signed they didn’t want but signed to stop them coming to City…..

Am I the only one who couldnt give a fuck what ex players or so called journalists write or say ? Yes when I'm abit bored I play the game of 'try to get a post not removed by the bbc' lol. I do it for a laugh to pass the time of day.

I am able when watching City on the box to blank out the commentators, it's just a back ground noise. Sometimes I turn turn sound off if I csnt blank it out.

I dont need some 3rd party to tell me what i have just seen, am an adult. I am watching the pl team in history, living the dream.

The press/media are stuck in the 90's along with the pl, I live in the now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.