Season Tickets - 2024/25 | New Flexi Golds - SOLD OUT

City might as well announce season card prices for next season now. We are on a relative high of reaching Wembley in the Cup and getting to the last 8 of the Champs League.

I’ve had this reply from Mike Ash so looks like there’s a fair amount of confusion going on here.

Attachments

• IMG_6483.png
    IMG_6483.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 153
Thanks for the reply.

I contacted Mike at City Matters who has looked into it and he has confirmed, like the reply to me from the club, you have to be aged 66 on the 1st August to receive the over 65 discount.

Maybe the rules have changed since you were 65, but that is the position now.
Conflicted with my reply from Mike!

Attachments

• IMG_6483.png
    IMG_6483.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 42
dunno mate I'm at the other end of the scale sadly.

Over 65's looks very clear so I've edited my post to reflect that.
Either way the ticket office are terrible, it would appear they can’t even get this basic information correct. It’s just bizarre how amateurish this side of the club is compared to how world leading we are in just about every other area.

Does an 18 year old fall in the junior category or 18-21? Even that’s not particularly clear from this.
No, it is under 18. They used to do under 16 and 16/17 but merged them,

An adult could get in on a 16/17 or an under 16 if they had actually turned 16, as there was no concession light for them.

I know they are clamping down on this so I am not giving the game away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.